WE ARE COMMITTED TO YOUR SAFELY
We’re together again - but from a safe distance!
As we transition to opening our dining room, our commitment to our guests,
team members and community is to do so safely. We are following official guidance provided by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC),
the World Health Organization (WHO) and following all government guidelines and mandates. With that in mind, below are the health,
cleanliness and safety measures you can expect:
6 FEET PLEASE
Our team members are maintaining the recommended six feet social distancing standards at all times when possible.
We are seating parties safely apart and limiting seating based on local mandates.
Our team members are regularly disinfecting all surfaces and paying close attention to highly trafficked areas, surfaces,
equipment and more. We’re using disinfectant shown to be effective against COVID-19.
Guests will be required to wear masks except during the dining portion of the evening.
Guests exhibiting signs of COVID-19 will be asked to reschedule their reservation and will not be permitted to enter.
Per local mandates, hand sanitizer will be available throughout the building. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can
lead to severe illness and death according to the CDC. Senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting Sleuths Mystery Dinner Shows you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Our team members will have their temperature checked upon entering the building each day before being allowed to start their shift.
Team members with a temperature above 100 degrees or exhibiting signs of COVID-19 are excluded from work until he or she remains symptom free for at least 72 hours.
Any team member that tests positive for COVID-19 is excluded from work for at least 14 days.
Our team members with direct guest contact are required to wear face masks covering both their nose and mouth, and gloves at all times.
Our team members are washing their hands for a minimum of 20 seconds every 30 minutes and after touch points
such as handling payment and between glove changes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question? See if we can answer it here:
- Are the shows appropriate for children?
- Can I get a meal for my toddler?
- Do you offer special group rates?
- Do you do anything special for birthdays or anniversaries?
- Is it the same show every night?
- Is the parking free?
- Are there any steps?
- Do you offer Vegetarian and Vegan entrees?
- Do you offer gluten free meals?
- Do you offer kosher meals?
- Do you have a fish entrée?
- Do you have French fries?
- Can we get the kid meal for an older child or an adult?
- Can I choose my meal when I get there?
- Can we order different sides or the macaroni and cheese with our entrees?
- Can I order my prime rib at a certain temperature?
- Why isn’t the prime rib charge included in my prepaid tickets?
- Does prime rib have rib bones?
- Can we see the show and not eat?
- Is there a discount if we don’t drink the unlimited beer and wine?
- Can I pay in advance?
- Is there VIP seating for an extra charge or good seats?
- Why do we have to arrive so early?
- What should I wear? Do I have to dress up?
- I don’t see any shows listed for future dates, are you still open? What show is playing?
- Are there any discounts for the show?
- Do you offer a Florida Resident Discount?
- What time does the show start?
- Can I still come if I am running late and cannot arrive until after the show has begun?
- Do you offer Gift Certificates?
- Do you have an annual pass?